People's Republic of China port facility security code
article to strengthen port security, in accordance with the amendments to the 1974 International Convention for the safety of life at sea (hereinafter referred to as SOLAS Convention) and the international ship and port facility security code (hereinafter referred to as ISPS rule) and the international maritime dangerous goods code, these rules are formulated.
article for international flights passenger ships, of 500 gross tonnage and above ships, 500 gross tons and over special-purpose ships and mobile offshore drilling platform of port facility security services, these rules shall apply.
article of these rules the following terms shall have the meanings are:
(a) the ship port interface activities, refers to movement of personnel and goods between ship and port handling or interactions that occur when other port services;
(b) the port facilities, and refers to the ship at the port interface activities places in Hong Kong, including Terminal and corresponding facilities and navigation, anchorage, port infrastructures;
(c) the ship to ship activities, refers to the transfer from one ship to another ship or personnel action;
(d) security incident, is a threat to ships, port facilities and ship port interface activities and suspicious behavior or security of any ship to ship activity;
(v) security level, refers to the risk of a security incident may grade;
(f) the port facility security assessment, refers to the port local port Administration Department by analyzing the State of the port facility security activities and related security measures;
(g) the port facility security plan, refers to the port facility operators or managers based on the security assessment report in order to ensure that measures aimed at protection of port facilities and port facilities, ships, persons, cargo, cargo transport units and ship's stores from the plan of measures of security threat;
(h) the port facilities security supervisor, also known as the port facility security officer, is specified by the port facility operators or managers responsible for developing, implementation, adjustment of the port facility security plan, and with the ship security officers and company security officers security liaison officers;
(I) the security statement, refers to ship port interface activities, port facility and ship security measures taken to coordinate their respective written agreement signed (model in annex 1);
(10) by a designated security organization, refers to the relevant capacity, designated by the Ministry can be entrusted with the port facility security assessments, the preparation of the port facility security assessment report, and the port facility security plans, the provision of advisory services on port facility security organization;
(11) instead of the security agreement, refers to the Chinese Government and other SOLAS Contracting Governments to the Convention between the fixed port facilities on the short routes signed bilateral or multilateral security agreement;
(12) the port security training, refers to the provisions of the approved port facility security plan of part or all of the security measures and emergency response procedures practices;
(13) the port security exercises refers to test, evaluate and improve the security organizations at all levels, related departments, port facilities and the comprehensive response and coordination capacity, simulated security incident, according to the approved port facility security plan of the unit participate in, collaborative exercises;
(14) the port facilities Manager, refers to the channel, anchorage, port management body of a public infrastructure.
fourth competent national port security, traffic, work, carry out the following functions:
(a) to develop and publish national system for port facility security and technology standards;
(b) determine and publish the port facility security level and basic security measures for security level (see annex 2) and level 3 Security State security instructions;
(c) review of the port facility security assessment report, propose amendments and recommendations;
(d) the approval of the port facility security plan;
(e) establish a national management information system for port facility security, collection, collation, analysis port facility security information and to provide the relevant units, depending on the situation to the International Maritime Organization, relevant Government and other related departments informed;
(f) issuing of the port facility security compliance certificate (model in annex 3), monitor and inspect the port facility security with certificate of annual verification work;
(g) alternative security agreements signed;
(h) the designation can be entrusted with the port facility security assessments, the preparation of the port facility security assessment report, and the port facility security plans, the provision of advisory services on port facility security organization;
(I) the Organization of national port security exercises.
article fifth provincial traffic (port) management is responsible for the administration of the port facilities security work, performs the following functions:
(a) is responsible for the annual certification of the port facility security compliance certificate;
(b) the collection, collation, analysis and information provided to the relevant port facility security;
(c) Organization of regional port facility security exercises.
sixth port is located the port administration shall perform the following duties:
(a) be responsible for port facility security assessment and subsequent revision of the evaluation report;
(b) the supervision and inspection of the implementation of the port facility security plan;
(c) collect, collate, analyse and provide port security information to the relevant mainland authorities;
(d) Organization of the port facility security exercises;
(e) in its management of public infrastructure of the port security assessment, the preparation of the port facility security assessment report;